Deep Fried Calamari with Black Garlic Aioli
5 slices Black Gold Black Garlic
2 Fresh Calamari (Sotong)
½ cup Mayonnaise
½ cup Sour Cream
1 tsp Dried Chili Flakes
½ tsp Dried Parsley
½ cup Bread Crumbs
2 tbsp Flour
½ Egg, beaten
½ Green Lime, cut into wedges
- Clean calamari and sliced into rings.
- Dip rings into flour, egg then bread crumbs. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend mayonnaise, sour cream and black garlic until smooth.
- Heat oil for deep frying until about 170-180°C. Fry calamari rings until golden brown.
- Serve hot with black garlic aioli and lime wedges. Garnish with chilli flakes and dried parsley.