Baked Parmesan Fish with Black Garlic
Ingredients (2 servings):
4 slices Black Gold Black Garlic, sliced
2 slices Pacific Dory or any white fish fillet
1 tsp Minced Garlic
30 gm Parmesan, Grated
100 gm Dried Bread Crumbs
¼ tsp Dried Parsley
20 ml Milk
20 ml Melted Butter
10 ml Lemon Juice
¼ tsp Dried Chili Flakes
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- In a zip-lock bag, combine parmesan, bread crumbs, parsley, chopped black garlic and a pinch of salt, black pepper and chili flakes.
- Pour milk in a shallow dish and dip fish fillet in it.
- Place fish fillet into zip-lock bag and shake to coat well.
- In a cup, mix lemon juice, melted butter and minced garlic.
- Transfer fish fillet into a baking dish and drizzle with the lemon mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 180°C for about 15min until the coating is a nice golden brown.