Potato Fish en Papillote with Black Garlic
4 cloves Black Gold Black Garlic, sliced
1 Russet Potato
1 slice Pacific Dory or any white fish fillet
2 tbsp Flour
20 ml Milk
2 tsp Cajun Seasoning
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Thinly slice russet potato. Soak in water.
- Slice fish into 2 fillets and season with Cajun seasoning, salt and black pepper. Allow to marinate for 15minutes.
- Place fish fillet into flour, followed by milk. Set aside
- Drain potato slices and dry with a clean towel. Coat with flour and arrange 4 to 5 slices on a flat surface. Place fish on top followed by black garlic slices and finally, top with 4 to 5 slices of potato again.
- Shallow fry in a pan over medium high heat until potato turns a nice golden brown. Drain potato parcel on a disposable kitchen.
- Sprinkle more Cajun seasoning on the potato and serve hot.